Thursday, January 24, 2008

150-inch plasma

You read that right, 150-inch plasma screen is now on the market for every guy to drool at. That's just amazing. Imagine all your buddies comin over to watch the big game. Talk about larger than life! WOW! SIGN ME UP....if my wife is reading this, don't worry I will keep the credit card in the pocket (Dave Ramsey would be proud!). Totally random, but I was listening to an older worship song, "In the Secret" by SonicFlood while I read about this tv. Then it dawned on me...what if people could see my life on a 150-inch plasma screen. There would be no hiding anything. Now that is a scary thought isn't it. There are prob. stuff that we all do, that we don't want to many people to know about (like I need anything else for someone to make fun of me with?!). Then the Holy Spirit started to kick in, and made me think........God sees everything you do. There are no secrets, just plan truth with Him.

And yet, He loves us no matter. Through the good, the bad, & the ugly. That's the cross, that's grace, that's......love. Wow.

I would still like that 150-inch plasma though =)

No comments: